Eat, Drink, Be Healthy

I'm starting a new journey. I want to learn to eat healthy and exercise more. Sometimes I'll do really well at it, other time I will just go eat chocolate and popcorn if I want. Here I go!

Friday, February 24, 2006

I did it!

I didn't get up to work out on Wednesday morning. In fact, I didn't wake up until about 10:30 am. Oh well.
But today, I worked out! My roommate and I went to the school's gym...(it consists of some weights, a few treadmills, and stationary bikes). Kinda sad, but it's better than nothing. They do have an elliptical (sp?) machine which I love! I did that for 20 minutes (did 2 miles) and then did some weights.
If I can make myself go to the gym a couple of times a week and do my exercise DVD at home and maybe some yoga I think I'll be on the right track! I really want to do this. I feel good when I do.

Eating has been going pretty good. I think everyday this week I've cheated a little though. Oh well. I'm doing a lot better for the most part. Definitely eating a lot more fruits and vegetables (including wonderful fresh pineapple from whole foods that I can't buy too often because it costs a lot).

Hopefully I can keep the eating well going through the weekend. That's when it gets difficult.

Overall it's been a good first week in the world of healthy living!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home