Eat, Drink, Be Healthy

I'm starting a new journey. I want to learn to eat healthy and exercise more. Sometimes I'll do really well at it, other time I will just go eat chocolate and popcorn if I want. Here I go!

Friday, March 03, 2006

My legs.. .

are weakened and shaking.
I attemped to do fat-burning pilates earlier...I made it through 15 minutes of the DVD. It's hard! My legs feel like jelly! After 15 minutes! That's crazy!
Oh well, better than not doing anything at all. I need to get into the habit of going to the gym at school in the mornings. Maybe a few weeks on the eliptical machine will get me in shape well enough to do more than 5 minutes of pilates.

I've been doing pretty good with the food stuff. There have been times when I have a treat (like the brownies my roommate made) but I don't feel bad. Last night I had a craving for fries and a hamburger.....I went to Wendy's, got fries, a soda, and jr. bacon cheeseburger...only ate half of the burger. Next time I get a craving for a burger I'll either get a better Wendy's one or go to Burger King. A jr doesn't cut it! Actually after I ate it I was like "hmm not worth it." My tummy felt a little funny.
Oh! I should've gone to Arby's so I could get curly fries!

Anyway, I feel good about my getting healthy....I'm not doing perfect but I'm happy with the way it's going.
Ok time for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home