Eat, Drink, Be Healthy

I'm starting a new journey. I want to learn to eat healthy and exercise more. Sometimes I'll do really well at it, other time I will just go eat chocolate and popcorn if I want. Here I go!

Friday, March 10, 2006

It's gotta be PMS

I need to figure out how to curve my cravings...earlier this week I had a couple of dr. peppers. . .some doritos, a payday, some oreos. . .cake. . .
I have no motivation to cook anything which I need to because I can't afford to go out to eat.

Last weekend I went out with a friend and had steak (i had broccoli with it and a salad)...and popcorn at the movies.

I did however work out twice this week, which is a good thing.

Overall I know I'm doing better. But I want to do even better. I noticed the day after I had steak I got grumpy. One of the things the blood type book says is something about eating foods that are wrong for your blood type affects your mood and things like your skin. (I've noticed my skin has cleared up a little since starting this)
So I really want to get back on track. I really feel better when I stick with it. Mentally and physically.
I'm going to try to keep up better with writing to help keep me on track. I didn't want to write when I wasn't doing well! Figures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home