Eat, Drink, Be Healthy

I'm starting a new journey. I want to learn to eat healthy and exercise more. Sometimes I'll do really well at it, other time I will just go eat chocolate and popcorn if I want. Here I go!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

ok, so. . .

I haven't been doing too great with the eating healthy thing. I've tried but it's just not working too well. Today after going to whole foods to get pineapple and soy milk I ate a chicken sandwich and curly fries at Arby's. Oh well.
Plus I just had a tooth removed so I deserve to live it up a little. And it's spring break. Too bad I have no money to actually do anything fun! :) That's what movies are for. And cosmos. Too bad liquor stores aren't open on Sundays here in CO.

I've been thinking about what goes on in me that causes me to want to eat junk even though I know its bad for me. Besides tasting wonderful, I must say, I think one thing is that growing up, every social function was centered around food. Church potlucks, going out to eat to celebrate something....we were never taught about eating healthy. I sometimes did; I was the vegetable eater of the family. I liked green beans, broccoli, okra (ok so it was breaded and fried), and salads. I just also like pizza, mexican food, and pasta.
hmmm, I know that I don't need to be obsessed about this. I mean, learning to eat healthy is going to be a long process. It's not natural for me. I will still have to enjoy some ice cream from time to time. :)
I'll get there. It will just take some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home