Eat, Drink, Be Healthy

I'm starting a new journey. I want to learn to eat healthy and exercise more. Sometimes I'll do really well at it, other time I will just go eat chocolate and popcorn if I want. Here I go!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Dancing Queen

Dancing is really good exercise! I went out to a club Saturday night. My back, abs, and legs still hurt. But as good of an exercise it is, I think the alcohol might defeat the purpose a little. Unfortunately without a little in me, I will not dance in public, hehe, well maybe it really is fun. I got to dance like I do at home when I'm cleaning (and no one is home).

So I'm going back to my blood type diet, as much as I can. I need to go grocery shopping but I don't get paid until the end of the week, so I may have to cheat a little and just eat whatever is available. Which reminds me! I forgot to defrost my chicken. I'll have to do that.

I decided I should have some goals when it comes to all of this. I don't really have any set in stone. I think my first is to stick to my eating plan at least 80% of the time (to start with) and to exercise at least 3 times a week. I'll start there and see how it goes.

So now I'm back on the wagon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home