Eat, Drink, Be Healthy

I'm starting a new journey. I want to learn to eat healthy and exercise more. Sometimes I'll do really well at it, other time I will just go eat chocolate and popcorn if I want. Here I go!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Well this week has been pretty good eating wise...with the exception of the pizza and half a beer a had for helping someone move furniture I've done well :) btw, I decided I really don't like beer. I'm going to stop trying to like it.

And I worked out yesterday!! Yay! I'm proud of myself. I am going to try to go for a walk later today. And tomorrow I'll be walking around all day. I'm going to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science (for the absolutely wonderful BodyWorlds exhibit) and maybe I'll even go to the zoo again!

I've been feeling really good this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home